Stress-Free Bathroom Remodeling Starts With Communication, Expectations, And Accountability.
We Give You Solutions. Not The Problems.
It’s both shocking and surprisingly common. We hear from Long Island homeowners all the time about bath remodeling companies that come out to their home to talk about their project and then don’t follow through.
Homeowners don’t hear from them again for weeks – and sometimes not at all.
Or they do get a quote… but it’s vague and/or written on a piece of notebook paper or on the back of a business card.
We frequently hear about contractors being late for appointments… or missing them altogether.
We believe you deserve better. A lot better.
We’ve Designed Bathroom Buddy For A Seamless, Stress-Free Experience Start To Finish
We don’t want clients; we want RAVING FANS. That’s why we’ve carefully thought through every aspect of your bath remodeling experience.
Here is what you can expect in terms of service and professionalism:
- We will be on-time for your free design consultation and we will actually take the time that is needed to go over your project in detail.
- Every bath remodeling job is assigned a specific Project Supervisor who specializes in bathrooms. And each project starts with a ‘Site Inspection’ to make sure nothing is overlooked.
- When you call our office, you won’t be talking to a guy on his cell phone while he is driving his ‘office/truck.’ You’ll talk directly to an employee trained to deliver the best possible customer service.
- When our Bathroom Specialists show up, it won’t be a surprise. We coordinate with you and clearly communicate when we will be at your home.
- Our installers will be neat, polite, and presentable… wearing Bathroom Buddy company shirts.
- Communication will continue throughout your bath remodel. You’ll talk with the project supervisor at least once or twice a day about progress, and more as needed.
- We’re licensed and properly insured. This should be a given for a Long Island remodeling company, but it is not always the case.
- We give real guarantees and warranties, including our LIFETIME Workmanship Warrantee
- We’re A+ Rated with the Better Business Bureau.